Role Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordon's Application - Accepted

Go down

Jordon's Application - Accepted Empty Jordon's Application - Accepted

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 pm

OOC SECTION

Steam name? - jordonmyers

Age - 12

Real name - Jordon Myers

SteamID? ( www.steamIDfinder.com ) - STEAM_0:1:22038366

Characters name? (all of your characters) - Jordon Myers (Main one and only one Razz)

Why do you want to become a Overwatch Transhuman Arm unit? - I feel that a Super admin Should have a OTA unit... And other reason is because it would be a great RP, I have a backround for my OTA unit and it would be fun Smile

Do you think you are loyal the the UU? State how (If you done something to help the UU, state a MPF/OTA unit who witnessed)- I am loyal to the Universial Union because I obay the Civil Protection, if there is a apartment search, I let them search me and I dont resist, I have helped in arrests often, but I dont know the MPF unit who I was helping.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC SECTION

You, Male or Female sign this contact stateing that by Combine Law you will not harm or abuse any MPF/Fellow OTA units as you live, you take a oath to sware that you shall never harm any other overwatch unit ever, or you will be punished.

Sign Here!
Jordon

Last edited by Jordon Myers on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jordon's Application - Accepted Empty Accepeted!

Post  Ease Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Accepted! Meet me in-game, For your whitelist.

Ease
Admin
Admin

https://townrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down